Digital Innovation Hubs / iPaaS Network Access
Digital Innovation Hub sites will provide open access to state-of-the-art 5G infrastructure and technology, allowing pre-commercial development, testing and demonstration of the newest products and services in addition to a collaborative environment to support the sharing of ideas, concepts, and innovation.
More information on ENCQOR's Digital Innovation Hubs to follow. Bookmark this page and stay tuned for program updates.
The three hub locations in Ontario will provide open access to the ENCQOR 5G Innovation Platform as a Service (iPaaS) network, enabling the development, testing and pre-commercial demonstration of the latest products and services.
ENCQOR 5G iPaaS network access will enable Ontario companies and academics to develop and test processes and products on this advanced network infrastructure before it is widely deployed in the coming years.
Benefits to the Applicant:
- Accelerate time to market by access to a pre-commercial 5G wireless platform
- Develop, prototype, test and demonstrate on a standards-based Innovation Platform as a Service (iPaaS) testbed
- Connect with anchor partners, customers and ecosystem services
Ontario based companies or academics who are not seeking funding support and wish to access the iPaaS network must complete and submit the online iPaaS Access Request form, which includes a description of the applicant organization, technical needs and the proposed project.
Companies that wish to apply for funding for their project on the iPaaS network should apply via the 5G ENCQOR Demonstration Program. Funding intake is Currently Closed for the Demostration Program.
- Applicants must be an Ontario based company or academic institution
- Applicants must be willing to co-operate in providing project and outcomes metrics
- Applicants must be willing to execute the iPaaS Access agreement